Choose your love.... Love your choice






Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moab

This past weekend Blake and I were able to go with his family to moab for a few days. It was absolutely beautiful there and deathly HOT. On Saturday we were able to go with his parents to Zions National park and go check out some of the breath taking arches and other rocks. I have never been to see these before so it was great to finally be able to say that I've been there and seen it. We were also able to go on a river trip which was such a fun time. Blake and I decided that we wanted to take this canoe thing instead of stay in the raft which I am so glad we did. It made the trip so much more fun. It was definitely tough and a little scary in some spots but we had a lot of fun.


























No comments:

Post a Comment