Choose your love.... Love your choice






Monday, June 20, 2011

Bridals

Okay Everyone!!! GO me!! I'm to my bridals haha so I'm only like two and a half months behind. The day was gorgeous! It was also one of the craziest days too (self inflicted of course.) That morning I had my "friend" bridal shower. It was such a blast and I got some sexy lingerie and some other good stuff. It was so great to see some of my most favorite people that I don't get to see very much anymore. After the bridal shower I had to hurry to try and get ready for my bridals. My fabulous and beautiful Maide of Honor (my Niece Aubree) helped me do my hair. It turned out so pretty. We were running out of time because I had to go to my kids dance competition. (I call the girls I teach my kids. It gets people confused a lot haha). Since I hadn't done my make-up yet I made Aubree drive me to the competition where I was able to see all of my dances. They did fabulous! No more than an hour and a half later we had to get running again to go get my dress and what not and be out to the salt flats in time to take pictures. The pictures went fabulous. I had such a fun time and was so grateful that my wonderful niece would stick by me throughout the whole day. I seriously could not have done it without her.

























1 comment: